Item Condition: Used
MFR Part #: HAMMERHEAD MB-500
Unit of Measure: Each
- Backhoe connection
The Hammerhead works on the downward push of your backhoe or excavator boom. As you press down the Hammerhead prepares itself to fire. When it reaches the maximum stroke (appox. 16"), it mechanically triggers a spring loaded 380 lb impact rod and fires a 3000 ft/lb blow into the concrete surface. Although the surface looks to be intact, the blunt impact shatters concrete beneath it, freeing the concrete from rebar. Both can be easily removed and recycled.
- All Mechanical triggering device, less wear and maintenance on parts
- Low noise and dust just shattered concrete below the surface
- NO AIR, NO HYDRAULICS necessary, the only self-contained, completely mechanical hammer on the market
- Pins measure 2.360" in diameter
- Width of the opening to mount is 9"
- Distance of the pins from center of pins is 21"
Contact us at 845-524-3586 for more details.