Item Condition: Used
MFR Part #: Gentner P/N 910-012-001
Unit of Measure: 1 Each
Details/Specifications: This listing is for a Gentner Digital Hybrid broadcast phone-in interface - which connects a telephone line to your broadcast console. A computer-controlled line optimization process (the burst of white noise you hear when the DJ answers the call) ensures that the system is adjusted for the specific line conditions associated with each incoming call. A significant proportion of phone-in calls you hear on the air today are still passing through one of this range of boxes. The device may also be used to provide an IFB feed to remote talent over a phone line.
The unit is fully functional and the photos are of the actual item for sale. This is model number 910-012-001. Input voltage can range from 100-240V.
Features & Benefits
- DSP digital technology ensures the very best audio quality and the deepest, most reliable hybrid null
- Easy to install, simple to operate
- Built-in speaker amplifier
- Balanced audio in and out
- Mic or line input
- Selectable AGC ensures every caller is at the same audio level
- Selectable caller ducking
- Selectable auto-answer/auto-disconnect compatible with most telephone central offices including loop current interruption and busy/reorder tones
- Remote control and status
- Automatically accepts all worldwide voltages
- Worldwide compliant, including FCC, CSA, CE and CTR21
- Dry line capability
Accessories: Power cord and Connector cable, see pictures
Contact us at 845-524-3586 for more details.