Item Condition: New/Unused( in original packaging)
MFR Part #: AC1056A-4
Unit of Measure: Each
Details/Specifications: Compact VGA Video Splitter, 4-Channel
Link four monitors to one PC for a great presentation seen by many people at once.
- Send crisp, clear images from your PC to mulitple displays for trade shows, training, even public information systems.
- Broadcast your PC monitor displays on four monitors up to 210 feet (64 m) away.
- Great for presentations, trade show or point of sale displays, or for displaying multimedia video to large audiences at sales or training meetings.
- Or use to distribute on-line information to workstations on a factory floor while maintaining your CPU in a separate room.
- Automatic power-save function for situations when the VGA signal is lost.
- Quick setup. Just connect the VGA cables, power up your system, and you’re ready to start duplicating VGA images for multiple monitors.
- Includes VGA cables for input and output connections.
- Cascade units to increase VGA outputs to connect more monitors.
- Provides clear, sharp images whether you’re using VGA, Super VGA (SVGA), or multisync monitors!
- Features 350-MHz bandwidth.
- Two- and eight-channel models also available.
- What's included: Splitter
- (1) 6-ft. (1.8-m) HD15 male/HD15 male VGA input cable
- (3) 10-ft. (3-m) HD15 male/HD15 female VGA output cables